Outstanding opportunity to acquire a prominent ground floor property within the popular St Kilda precinct. 101B, 33 Inkerman Street is surrounded by a number of thriving retail, hospitality and commercial businesses providing the perfect environment to setup your business or to attract a wide variety of tenants.
- Modern and light filled retail premises of 83m2 plus 85m2 outdoor area (approx)
- Opportunity to expand the retail area to encompass part of the outdoor area STCA
- Situated at the base of a boutique residential building with large surrounding residential population
- Includes secure basement car space on title and large storage cage
- Offered with vacant possession suitable for both owner occupiers and investors
- Located near the renowned Mr Wolf restaurant/bar, and the Newmarket Hotel
- Premises is air-conditioned, has a disabled toilet, a grease trap, 3 phase power, provision for exhaust ducting, gas supply, 3 phase power
- Suit variety of uses including retail, office, medical/consulting suites, or cafÃ©/restaurant
- An exceptional retail location within Melbourne's best lifestyle suburb of St Kilda
This flexible investment opportunity is not to be missed.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/lessees are advised to carry out their own investigations.